13.4.14

Back In Town

I'm back!
It's been more than a year, but here we are. My intention is to keep myself active with my blog but sometimes life becomes difficult.
It was a year filled with experiences, sadly not all of them were good.
The best part of 2013 is that I fell madly in love.
But, around June after my birthday, me and my family had to struggle through a very difficult time economically speaking. That was the first bad experience of the year... but then, when we thought things were getting better, I lost my best friend. I still miss her and it's hard to go by each day without remembering her beautiful smile and how caring she was.

The sad part is that after all this, of course my relationship was affected. My boy and I split up. Was hard on him to handle with all the situation, he stood there by my side but it was a lot of pressure and my mood wasn't the best. It was HARD, many fights. Lost people I truly loved, and had to handle with a very complicated situation in my house but luckily, by the end of the year we worked things out and we decided to give ourselves one more chance. It was a nice way to finish the year after all the drama. Somedays are still not easy but we put our best to make it work.

Right now, even though my life isn't perfect, I feel absolutely HAPPY. Maybe it's because I'm learning to enjoy the little things in life, I'm learning to forgive and let go of the bad stuff. I'm starting to understand that it doesn't have to be perfect to be good. Of course some things still bother me or make me feel down some days but for some reason, I stay POSITIVE. It's a beautiful (and weird) feeling.
#behappy



No comments:

Post a Comment